- I am a professional psychotherapist qualified with a Masters Degree in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- I am an accredited and registered member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
- My preferred way of working is an integrative approach, drawing from Cognitive Behavioural, Solution-Focused and Person Centred therapy models. However, as each person is unique, I will tailor my approach to your needs, being guided by up-to-date research and evidence-base for the difficulty you want to work on in therapy.
- I have been trained in numerous therapeutic approaches including: CBT, CBT-E (for Eating Disorders), Trauma-Focused CBT, Solution-Focused, Person Centred, Psychodynamic and Transcultural.
- I have been practising as a psychotherapist for the past 13 years and am experienced in working with young people, students and adults.
- I am specialised in using CBT-E in working with disordered eating, weight management and body image issues.
- I have almost 30 years’ experience of offering pastoral care and coaching to young people and adults in a faith-based setting.
- I hold an enhanced DBS Certificate for working with children and adults.